Psalm 119:37

Psalm 119:37
Turn my eyes from looking at worthless things; 
and give me life in your ways
So often I can get caught up in my thoughts. I think of something and I just go down a road in my mind. And most of the times it’s worthless things. It’s worthless things in this time in my life. I want to be in a relationship, I want a career, I want to be successful. Things I could never be satisfied apart from the Lord. I have been taking my thoughts captive and praying that the Lord would align my thoughts to his ways. I get so weary at school that I think about going home. And this is on the usual. It’s a daily thought process but I know I am to be present. I have also been praying that I would be present with the things the Lord has called me to in this time of my life. I want life in the Lord’s ways. His ways are perfect. Who wouldn’t want a perfect life? Well, a life perfect from being in the Lord’s will. I want that life. And I know that if I think of a life apart from God’s will it looks scary. I have ten more days left here in Uganda and I want them to be full of my love pouring out. I want my thoughts to be godly. And I want to walk in the Lord’s ways.
Application: ask Mikaela to keep me accountable


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 Corinthians 1:4–6

Philippians 3:12-13

Luke 8:11-15