Philippians 3:11

Philippians 3:11
that by any means possible I may attain the resurrection from the dead. 
When we live in Christ our bodies gain new life. We no longer have to fear death or what will happen to us when we die. We will either die and go to heaven or get taken by Jesus in His second coming. This subject reminds me of a friend in Bible college who has this burning passion of Jesus’s coming. Every prayer she asked Jesus to come. This zeal for the Lord’s coming was seen all over her joyous face. It burned in my classmates that same desire for the Lord’s coming. So often people forget that Jesus could come at any moment and we need to be prepared and ready for that coming. I have had to ask friends who are in sin what would happen if Jesus was to come in that moment. It can put fear in their hearts but a healthy fear. I think this fear is necessary for what Jesus asks us t be prepared for. He tells us to be ready so why are we forgetting that. It convicts me in moments of my life and it should convict others as well. 

APPLICATION: I AM GOING TO PRAY FOR MY FRIEND TESSAH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 Corinthians 1:4–6

2 Corinthians 11:30

psalm 81:16