Proverbs 9:9

Proverbs 9:9
Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be still wiser; teach a righteous man, and he will increase in learning.
When we are given instruction or wisdom we are to take it to heart and put it into practice. I need to be asking for more wisdom from the Lord. So often we just want to attain it but are not willing to work for it. We are not just going to automatically gain wisdom but it comes from listening and hearing from wise people. I need to sit at the feet of those who are wise so that I will increase in learning. So often with learning we can procrastinate in doing work and not be diligent. But diligence is so necessary when wanting to gain knowledge. I am convicted by this with learning Lugandan. If I am going to be living in Uganda I am going to need to know the language. So I am going to have to be diligent in studying and practicing with my teammates on tour. I know it will be beneficial to do so so I am going to ask the Lord to give wisdom to our whole team in this aspect of knowledge. 
Application i am going to download duolingo for Lungandan 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 Corinthians 1:4–6

2 Corinthians 11:30

psalm 81:16