2 Corinthians 11:30

If I must boast, I will boast of the things that show my weakness.

As Christians we are to boast in the things that we are weak in. Because the things that we are weak in, Christ makes us strong. And this weak I am proclaiming how faithful the Lord has been. This pass weak I have been sick which makes me miss home. I miss the comforts. And I’ve been trying to hide it. I don’t like going up to someone and telling them my problems. I like to bottle things up inside which isn’t good. But that weakness was seen by a leader and I was approached. I was asked how I was doing. And I couldn’t lie. I said what was on my mind and woke up the next day praying Psalm 17:6-7. I had a feeling it was going to be a hard day so I prayed that the Lord would show is steadfast love and answer my call. After I had gotten all my work at school done I began to think about home again as I walked to the church’s cafe. As I was sitting there Betty asked if anyone wanted to help a prayer child read a  letter and write back to them. I immediately said I would do it. So I waited for the child to arrive not expecting what was going to happen. Betty gave me the letter from the family and I read it to the little girl. The letter included what the family was doing and asking her some questions. The letter said, “Hope Greenberg from our church is in Uganda right now. Maybe you’ll get to meet her.” Tears came to my eyes as I read that. The Lord knew I needed to see that. I needed that little piece of home. God was so faithful showing himself to me that way. He indeed showed me his steadfast love yesterday and it is something I will never forget.


Application: Pray for Flavia (the prayer child) as she continues in P-5. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 Corinthians 1:4–6

Luke 8:11-15

Philippians 3:12-13