Zechariah 14:8

On that day living waters shall flow out from Jerusalem, half of them to the eastern sea and half of them to the western sea. It shall continue in summer as in winter. 
This is a verse of hope. This is a verse of life and regeneration. The Lord promises these things in our lives but how often do we forget the promises he has given? I know I forget all the time the promises the Lord has given to me and I don’t cling on to the truths in His word. This portion of scripture is a beautiful prophecy of when the Jesus comes back to Jerusalem. The Mount of Olives will bring forth water to the Kidron Valley. The Kidron Valley flows all the way to the Dead Sea which has no life. The river that will flow to the dead sea will bring life to it. This prophecy is going to happen soon because the Dead Sea is drying up day by day. The Lord is going to bring life to that sea. This past week I have felt dead. We are all getting sick but the Lord is still sovereign. We all feel dead. Words of Rachel… But we have a hope. We will get better in His timing. God has given me promises and I need to remember His faithfulness. The Lord will never stop being faithful. He continues from summer to winter. There are so many promises that I have been needing to take captive to the Lord. And in this season I have no reason to doubt or fear. 

Application: pray as a team tonight. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 Corinthians 1:4–6

2 Corinthians 11:30

psalm 81:16