Malachi 3:16

Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name.

I have been reminded lately that i need to fear the Lord. In all that i do I’m to fear the Lord in reverence and respect and that is for my leaders too. I am to respect my leaders because they have God given authority. The decisions that my leaders make i need to respect. Now being off of tour and onto the field I’m under new authority. That means new rules from my overseers. But being here has been awesome. I’m in love with the scenery and of course the people. The people are so loving, so kind, and full of joy. God is so big and he touches the lives of people here that have so little. They fear the Lord just as i am supposed to and i crave the joy that they have. They will be in the book of remembrance just as i will be. Along with reverence, the Lord has been teaching me to be bold. I’m yo be bold with my teammates as i confront them which is a trait of a leader. I’m working on it because i hate hurting people’s feelings. But i need to be bold and remember to speak in love. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 Corinthians 1:4–6

2 Corinthians 11:30

psalm 81:16