2 Timothy 2:2

2 Timothy 2:2
And what you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses entrust to faithful men, who will be able to teach others also
When we are taught we are to take that knowledge and wisdom poured out from the teacher and impart it to others. We are to store it in our storehouses so that when the time comes we will be able to teach it. We never know when the time our opportunity to teach others will come. Prior to coming home I had no desire to teach in my church. But with certain events taking place that were very vulnerable I have been convicted to ask my church if I can teach the young girls in youth group. I know God wants me to but my flesh does not want to. I know God has brought me through struggles to empathize with others and be encouraging in the same faith that we share. Not everyone is a teacher but I know if God has called me to teach at my church I am to do it.

Application: pray for me that I have enough faith and boldness to teach and ask my church. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 Corinthians 1:4–6

2 Corinthians 11:30

psalm 81:16